The Galveston 30 Challenge – Pre Holiday Prep
Hello, Galveston Dieters!
Inspired by Andy Frisella’s “75-HardTM,” I created a version for our Galveston Diet family, and on October 1st, we will be kicking off the “Pre-Holiday Prep” Galveston 30 Challenge! Join me, Dr. Mary Claire Haver, and Margaret Walsh, the Director of Coaching and Curriculum, for the October Galveston 30 Challenge!
After working with 65,000+ students, I wanted to create an attainable and motivating challenge for all Galveston Dieters. There are five simple, easy-to-follow rules for maximum results.
What do the rules encompass? Thirty sequential days of Nutrition, Exercise, Mindfulness, and Personal Commitment.
Thirty days of unbreakable focus to create new, positive habits in our safe and supportive community, Galveston For Life. You can do this and develop great habits that will carry you through the holiday season.
ANYONE can do anything for 30 straight days. And guess what? If you fall out, you can always start again. The rules are simple and easy to follow. The Challenge begins October 1st – and will end just before the holiday (and Halloween) season begins.
“You are the most valuable investment you will ever make.”~James Clear
How To Join
PLEASE NOTE: You must be an enrolled member of The Galveston Diet. If you are not registered with The Galveston Diet, we will not approve entry into the Galveston For Life Facebook Group. Here are the options for moving forward:
NEW to the Galveston Diet?
Join US at 30% off (for a limited time) for your first three months: CLICK HERE.
All NEW members are automatically enrolled in Galveston For Life as a part of your membership. Instructions on how to join are available in the curriculum once you have registered.
CURRENT student of the Galveston Diet Program?
If you are a current student of the Galveston Diet Program but have not signed up for the Galveston For Life membership, here is the link to join the Galveston For Life Community (at a discounted rate of $4.99 for your first month).
After enrolling, you will receive instructions on how to access the private Facebook community. In addition, you will have access to all the current educational material in the GUIDES section and will continue to have access until you cancel your membership. New material, education, and content are posted daily.
What Can You Expect?
- Access to the private Facebook group, Galveston for Life.
- The Five Daily RULES for the Galveston 30 Challenge will be available on September 30th in Galveston For Life.
- Galveston 30 takes grit. Receive daily reminders, support, and motivation within the welcoming community of Galveston Dieters.
- Daily accountability and coaching to ensure you stay focused, clear, and connected to your goals. This daily encouragement will help foster a supportive community.
- Weekly LIVE Question & Answer sessions with the TGD Coaching team.
- Videos and Comprehensive Resources to keep you motivated.
- Real-World Tips and Tricks To Ensure Your Success.
- Only a few days away! We are excited to start Galveston 30 and want you to join us in this transformative journey!!