The spinach and tomato add color and nutrients to everyone’s favorite quick breakfast. Cooking the eggs on low heat takes patience, but the creamy eggs that result are worth it!
Ready in 20 Minutes!
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- ½ cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups raspberries (optional)
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and pepper, and whisk until blended.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Pour egg mixture into saucepan and cook until a thin layer of cooked egg appears around the edge of the saucepan. Fold the eggs gently. Continue to cook, pushing and folding eggs around the pan occasionally.
- Halfway through cooking, add the spinach and tomatoes. Continue pushing and folding eggs until eggs are barely set. They should look a bit runny on top.
- Serve the scrambled eggs with a small bowl of fresh raspberries