A delightfully pink hummus with layers of flavor that pair well with crunchy vegetables.
Ready in 5 minutes
Serves 4-6 people
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 beets, roasted and peeled
- 6 cloves garlic
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 1 cup of mixed raw vegetables for dipping (bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts
- Blend all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Drizzle in olive oil near the end of processing.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve in a bowl with mixed vegetables for dipping
Find more recipes and information about The Galveston Diet, the first diet made specifically for women who want to lose weight during menopause, on our site.