This turkey skillet recipe is healthy comfort food at its best. Plus, it only has 5 net carbs, and is high in protein!
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros: 5g Net Carbs, 43g Fat, 38g Protein
- 12 oz ground turkey (90% lean)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- I red bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a medium pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook while stirring for 1 minute or until garlic starts to brown.
- Add cauliflower rice and bell pepper. Sauté for a few minutes and then add ground turkey. Break up turkey into small pieces with spatula while cooking.
- Add cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes until turkey is no longer pink.
- Once cooked, plate the turkey skillet and top with the cheese. Garnish with cilantro.