- 4 large Portobello mushroom
- 8 oz lean ground beef
- 1 cup cauliflower rice ( I prefer the frozen version here, cooked according to the package instructions)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dried Italian seasoning to taste
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place portobello mushroom caps on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake until warmed through. Remove from oven.
- In a pan, add oil and cook garlic in it.
- Add ground beef and cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until extra moisture is evaporated.
- Add Italian seasoning according to your taste.
- Place mixture in portobello mushroom caps, divided equally.
- Top each stuffed mushroom with 2 oz of parmesan cheese.
- Bake stuffed mushrooms on cookie sheet until cheese is melted.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.
- Macros: 6g net carbs
- 40g protein
- 35g fat