A quick and easy weeknight meal that is a perfect way to incorporate seasonal ingredients, such as zucchini, into your diet.
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros: 2g Net Carbs, 34 g Fat, 25g Protein
- 12 oz Hanger or skirt steak, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 cups spiralized zucchini
- 2 ½ tablespoons liquid aminos
- Heat grill pan over medium heat.
- Add sesame seeds to the pan and toast for 2-3 minutes. Stir seeds while toasting. Remove seeds from pan and set aside.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray, and sear steak 1-3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan. Tent with foil to keep warm.
- Heat ghee in the same pan. Add the zucchini spirals to the pan and sauté for a few minutes until the zucchini is al dente.
- Stir in the liquid amino acids and sauté for another minute until the aminos coat the zucchini.
- Plate the zucchini and top with the steak strips. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the steak and serve.