Portabello mushrooms are delicious when stuffed, and this filling dish will soon become a favorite in your house.
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros Net Carbs 2g, Fat 37g, Protein 22g
¼ cup olive oil
8 ounces 90% lean ground beef
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 cup cauliflower rice
Salt and pepper to taste
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
8 ounces parmesan, shredded
2 cups fresh spinach
4 large portabello mushrooms, stem removed
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Bake the mushrooms on a sheet pan for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and use a paper towel to absorb any excess water from the mushrooms.
- Set the mushrooms aside
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef to the pan, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 4-6 minutes. Break up the ground beef into smaller pieces while cooking.
- Add the garlic and cauliflower rice to the pan and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Add the oregano, thyme, basil, and rosemary and stir to combine.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the ground beef mixture, top with parmesan cheese, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until the stuffing is heated through and the cheese is golden brown.
- Plate the mushrooms and enjoy!
The Galveston Diet can help you lose weight during menopause. Learn more about the diet and find more delicious recipes on our site.