This is easy to make on a Sunday during meal prep and divide up into lunches; or prep and shape into loaf and chill to serve on Monday night (throw it into oven when you get home!)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef – grass fed and at least 90% lean-
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 egg
- 1⁄3 cup no sugar added tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat olive oil in pan.
3. Saute onions until clear.
4. In a bowl, mix meat, onions and other ingredients.
5. Shape into a firm oval loaf in shallow baking pan.
6. Bake for 1 hour.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Info: 4g net carbs, 47g fat, 61g protein
Balance out the rest of your day’s macros with healthy carbs and fats!