- 4 Medium Zucchini
- 2 Cup Beef or Turkey (may use beef or turkey prepped above)
- 1 can Rotel brand tomatoes (spicy or mild to taste)
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Olive Oil
- Slice Zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Place Zucchini in oven at 350 degrees, green side up while preparing other ingredients.
- Using a spoon, scoop out inside “meat” of zucchini and set aside.
- Brown turkey or beef in skillet with 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Stir in zucchini and can of tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes
- Remove zucchini boats from oven and flip over. Stuff boats with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella evenly over each boat
- Return to oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm (2 boats per serving)
- Microwave or oven to reheat your boats.
- Serve with 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 495 calories
- 9g net carbs
- 4g fiber
- 37 g fat
- 29 g protien