Ready in 10 Minutes
Serves 1 person
- ¾ plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup almonds (almond butter for Smoothie)
- ½ cup strawberries or blueberries
- Wash berries and pat dry.
- For Smoothie: Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth. You may need to add water while blending if smoothie mixture is too thick.
- For Bowl: Cut strawberries in half or quarters, depending on size. Rough chop almonds. Put yogurt in bowl and top with strawberries and almonds. Sprinkle chia seeds on top and enjoy!