This is an easy fish curry recipe that is packed with healthy vitamins and loaded with flavor!
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros: Net Carbs 6g, Fat 52g, Protein 48g
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 four-ounce pieces of mahi-mahi, mackerel, or grouper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add halved tomatoes and cook for 4-6 minutes until blistered.
- Add spinach to pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Add fish to the pan and cook for 4 minutes if fish is about 1 inch thick.
- Flip the fish , add the curry powder and coconut milk, and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove fish from heat and plate on top of the spinach and tomatoes.
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out our other seafood recipes. If you have been searching for a way to maintain or lose weight during menopause, be sure to browse our site to learn more about the Galveston Diet. This diet was developed by Dr. Mary Claire and is perfectly attuned to the needs of women in menopause.