Another perfect weeknight meal filled with flavor! This is one of my go to meals when I get home late from work, and my family loves it. Plus, only one pan to wash after dinner makes clean up a breeze!
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros 7g Net Carbs, 32g Fat, 29g Protein
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup butternut squash, ½ inch cubes
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Four 4 oz pieces of halibut, mahi mahi, or cod
- ½ teaspoon each salt, pepper, and fresh thyme
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the melted coconut oil in a bowl with the butternut squash and Brussel sprout halves. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the Butternut squash and Brussel sprout mixture in one layer on a cookie sheet.
- Place the fish on top of vegetables. Be sure to leave space between each piece of fish for the heat to circulate in the oven.
- Season the fish with salt, pepper and fresh thyme.
- Put the vegetables and fish in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and the vegetables are fork tender.
- Plate fish and vegetables and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Serve with a lemon wedge on the side.