The refreshing combination of spice from the chili and cooling avocado is delicious when paired with seared shrimp and greens.
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros Net Carbs 9g, Fat 23g, Protein 14g
- 20 large shrimp
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup chili lime ranch dressing, or your preferred creamy dressing
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Spray a medium sized pan with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add ghee; once melted, add shrimp. Sear shrimp on each side until pink (2-3 minutes).
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, cabbage, and dressing.
- Serve shrimp/cabbage mixture over mixed greens. Garnish with cubed avocado and chopped cilantro.