- 1 bag butter lettuce(pre washed)
- 12 oz fresh petite salad shrimp (greater than 50 count)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Olive oil/vinegar
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 4 stalks chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 med tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 2 Tablespoons mayo
- 2 Tablespoon chili sauce (optional)
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Hard boil eggs and let cool.
- Place shrimp in glass bowl, add red onion, celery, lemon juice and 1 T olive oil and wine vinegar for 15 min.
- On dinner plate, divide lettuce in 4 portions.
- Drizzle oil and vinegar to taste.
- Divide shrimp mixture on top of lettuce.
- Place 1/2 tomato sliced, 1/2 Avocado sliced and one sliced hard boiled egg decoratively on plate around shrimp salad.
- Mix mayo and chili sauce and top each salad with 1 teaspoon Of mixture and enjoy!
4g Net Carbs, 19g Fat, 26g Protein
Why should you love shrimp? Check out this article : https://www.healwithfood.org/health-benefits/eating-shrimp.php