1 salmon filet, 1 lb. to 1 1/4 lb.
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon dill
4 lemons (Meyer lemons are the best)
2 Tablespoons sour cream
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons white wine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut filet into 4 pieces.
- Line small cookie sheet with foil. Places pieces of salmon on foil, add dill, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze 3 lemons over salmon, pour a little olive oil on top, slice last lemon in thin slices and place on fish.
- Cook for 20 min.
- Whisk the sour cream, heavy cream, and wine together for the cream sauce.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. cream sauce over each piece of salmon after removing lemon slice.
- Let cook 5 more min and remove from oven.
Serves 4 (with leftovers)
We recommend serving this salmon over our cauliflower risotto!
1g net carbs, 21g fat, 26g protein
Have you been looking for ways to lose weight during menopause? The Galveston Diet was developed by a female OBGYN who understands just how difficult it can be to lose weight during this time, even with heavy exercise. To learn more, check out the rest of the The Galveston Diet site here.