An easy and refreshing chicken salad to prepare for a work lunch or on a weeknight when you are in a rush.
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros: net carbs 3g, fat 61g, protein 29g
12 ounces of chicken breast, grilled
5 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
1 avocado, cut into ½ inch pieces
½ cup olive oil
½ cup mayonnaise
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons liquid aminos
Juice of one lemon
⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- Cut grilled chicken into ½ inch slices.
- Put the lettuce, chicken, and avocado in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise, garlic, liquid aminos, and lemon juice.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds over the top of the salad and serve.
For more information about the Galveston Diet, make sure to check out the rest of our site. For more great recipes, click here!