This grilled chicken salad is a delicious and satisfying combination of crunch from the cucumber and sunflower seeds, color from the bright bell peppers, saltiness from the feta cheese, and protein from the chicken.
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- ½ cucumber, cubed
- ½ yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 12 ounces grilled chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add salad greens and remaining ingredients and toss.
- Macros: 6g Net Carbs
- 53g Fat
- 37g Protein