This dish is packed with nutrients and flavor. The cabbage replaces the noodles usually served in Asian stir fry dishes, and you won’t miss them one bit!
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros: Net Carbs 8g, 32g Fat, 30g Protein
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 12 oz. pork tenderloin, cut into ½ inch slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 cups button or shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- Tamari to taste
- 1 orange, sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry the pork for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and garlic to the pan and continue cooking for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the water to the pan to steam the pork and cabbage.
- Stir in the mushroom and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Season the stir fry to taste with Tamari.
- Plate the stir fry and serve with a few slices of orange for garnish.