Even people who don’t like string beans will love them in this recipe. The flavors of the pork, combined with sesame, ginger, and garlic make for a winning combination.
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros Net Carbs 4g, Fat 17g, Protein 20g
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 8 ounces pork loin, cut into ½ inch strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- Toast the sesame seeds in a pan over medium heat until fragrant and browned. Set aside.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and cook the pork strips for 6-8 minutes, or until 145℉
- Season pork with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add the coconut oil to the pan and heat for 45 seconds.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and green beans to the pan and sauté for 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Add the pork strips and tamari to the pan and toss with the string beans until combined.
- Plate the pork and string beans and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.