This recipe is a great reason to break your take out habit. It is also kid-friendly, healthy, and easy to prepare.
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros: Net Carbs 7g, 45g Fat, 25g Protein
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces ground pork
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- Dash of tamari, plus more for dipping
- 12 large Savoy cabbage leaves
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden and fragrant.
- Add the ground pork to the pan and sauté for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink. While cooking, break up with pork into smaller pieces.
- Add shredded carrots, ginger, and tamari to the pan, and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Steam the cabbage leaves in a microwave-safe dish in the microwave with ½ cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Serve the pork filling with the cabbage leaves and tamari for dipping.